To be honest, integrity and a strong sense of morals lead everything i do.
What you can expect when you book me:
* A friend to guide not only photograph you but make sure that you are feeling great all day! I'm here for you, whether you need water, tissues, or a dress fluffer, I'll be here for you!
* A custom timeline consult with recommendations to ensure we capture all of the best moments & beautiful details that are important to you!
* Photos of genuine connection! You'll never see stiff unnatural posing because your joy and love are what you'll want to see in your albums and frames long after your big day!
* Whether it's your engagement session, bridal portraits, a couples lifestyle/post-wedding session, bridal boudoir, or something else, I'm here to help you tell the full story of your new adventure with unique photographic sessions.
By hiring Jailyn Untalan Photography, you are choosing a trained destination photographer skilled in capturing genuine moments of love and beauty.
You may have seen me in
"So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you."
Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist⠀
If you're interested in working with me, let’s get started! I love meeting fellow free spirits and can't wait to photograph your big day! Being a destination wedding photographer as well as a LowCountry wedding photographer is so exciting!
I GOT YOU BOO!
We’re a match! It's an honor to work with you and the excitement is real y'all! Once your retainer fee is paid and the contract is signed, your date is booked and I’m officially unavailable to any other clients on that day.
After you book you'll receive a questionnaire and a wedding magazine to help you plan your big day!
I'll create a custom timeline for your day and send over a little gift to help you celebrate!
Today’s the day! I'll be by your side for the entire adventure. There will definitely be lots of laughter and we might even become best friends along the way. Low-stress and beautiful days like these deserve the best photographs.
If you'd like to get albums and/or prints, Your ordering session is usually booked within 6 weeks, at that time we'll go over all your favorites and order your album and prints!
If not, expect your full gallery! :)
Your photos are STUNNING! Thank you so, so much. They are all just spectacular and a gift we will treasure always.
Wow! You have been such a pleasure to work with and to get to know! You and your photos are so beyond expectations.
* What is a micro wedding/intimate wedding and why should I have one?
A micro wedding or intimate wedding is a wedding with under 50 of your closest loved ones. It is a cross between an elopement and a big, traditional wedding. It is a macro experience for the couple who wants to really focus and spend the majority of their time and attention on the moments, and smaller details. It's not the place to cut corners but to create a unique and memorable experience for yourself and your guests.
* Does an elopement have to be a secret?
NO!!! Let's get this myth cleared up ASAP! An elopement is typically just the couple, the officiant, the photographer (hey, that's me!) and can include a few loved ones (or not, it's up to you!). Yes, you can call your mom and sister before-hand and let them know. Yes, you can have your best friend there. And yes, you should plan this sweeping romantic adventure several months in advance.
* Why do packages start at 4 hours and not just 15 minutes?
Bottom line up front, just because there aren't 150 guests attending the wedding, doesn't mean it isn't the start of a new adventure, new lives, and the journey into marriage.
It's still a BIG day! You may be walking barefoot on the beach, hiking a mountain (and changing at the top) or enjoying a jaw-dropping intimate wedding with ALL THE DETAILS, either way, your day deserves to be honored and treated with all the love of any wedding.
Details of the rings, flowers, shoes, and every other beautiful detail you chose, all deserve to be documented. Images of you getting ready as well as your chosen details help to tell the story of your day. Not to mention the ceremony, couples portraits, and any celebration afterwards. This takes time. I'm here to tell your whole story, because it's a good one!
* What's included in my photography package?
Ready to book? Yes friend! I'm delighted to be by your side on such an important day! I'll be here for you and provide you with:
- an engagement guide
- a free consult to discuss locations, ideas, and how you want your day to feel
- I will even create a "mood-board" as a visual reference for your big day!
-Another fun meeting to discuss adding in custom sessions and products such as:
- an engagement session
- bridal boudoir session
- "day-after" lifestyle session
- wall art, albums, and of course, announcement cards!